Monday, May 6, 2013

Soccer Season has Begun

....And,
We have a New Player among our Ranks:
The Older Two play on the Same Team,
and their Dad is One of the Coaches.
The Youngest,
is playing, probably solely,
for the Treats at the End of Each Game.
He's waited a long time,
to get his own little treats at the end of the Games,
instead of Bumming them off his Brothers!
At Last.
So,
Saturdays for the next few months,
will find us Traipsing around the Soccer Fields.
And,
I get to Cheer My Little Heart Out
for My Favorite Soccer Players!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

cutest picture EVER!

Goran Stamenkovic said...

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS. I don’t know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

ps3 jailbreak 4.41