Sunday, December 1, 2013

Under Construction!

Guess Where We DIDN'T have Thanksgiving Dinner!

[Our Kitchen]

Since the Middle of October,
our Kitchen has been 
Under Construction!

Gratefully,
We have a Kitchen downstairs
We've been able to live out of.

It's nearing completion,
but forgive if I don't get around to
posting about it until after Christmas! 

[EDIT] This is NOT the Kitchen I previously already re-did, as shown through Links on My Side Bar. This is Our New House, this is a Different Kitchen.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gravy, I can't WAIT to see all that you've done!! You are the most creative person when it comes to home-decorating and remodeling!

Manisha Singh said...

Various health protein powders shopping going without shoes is hard to help make distinctive the ones that could be the most effective choices and also which happens to be the very Best Protein Powder.