I've been tagged to let you in on 25 random, quirky or interesting things about me.
Ah-hem, here it goes:
1. I belong to a book club.
Husband and kids hear, "boring ol' book club meeting tonight". Mom hears, "Yes! My Girls Night Out for laughing, talking, and snacking!" Going on two years now, Love it.
2. Since I was a teenager I've preferred dark or semi-sweet chocolate.
Bonus: now its a tad bit healthy for us!
3. Naturally, my hair is curly
4. I have never tasted alcohol or coffee, or done drugs or posed nakie
5. I put sunblock on my face everyday
6. I've been wearing contacts for 20 years
7. I prefer to have a schedule, routine, or plan. My husband brings the spontaneity to our house.
8. I exercise 5 mornings a week
9. I like to watch Wife Swap while I'm on the treadmill
10. I like to put on a skirt or jewelry and get dressed up
11. My college degree is in Interpersonal Communications
12. I don't drink soda
13. I do pilates
14. When I was 14 I auditioned for a student cast for a professional company's Nutcracker ballet, and I made it. Waltz of the Flowers
15. I could eat tacos or taco salad every night for dinner
16. I'm a saver
17. Say it together now, "Reduce, Reuse,Recycle"
18. You name the NFL mascot and I can name the city/state, or vice versa, or just show me the helmet and I can tell you what team it is
19. I keep a journal
20. I have a very thoughtful and considerate husband- his Mama raised him right
21. My dad has called me at least once a week for the past 18 years
22. Our family likes to turn the music up and jam- we do this a lot
23. I clean a lot- maybe too much sometimes
24.I'm a morning person
25. I love seeing life through the eyes of my kids- I've never enjoyed life more.