Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Preschool Starts

Cameron had his first day of preschool for the year. This will be his second year, this time he is in the 4 yr old class. Notice our snazzy blue socks, that don't quite go with our shirt? You Know Who, insisted on wearing his favorite socks. At first I tried to be positive and said, "Okay, do you want to wear them with pants?" NO. Then I was more blunt, "Umm, Cameron, they don't match your shirt". Then I remembered that my first day of Joy School, I was really excited to wear a shirt that I believe was a hand me down from an older uncle or cousin or some other older Male. It had dark colored stripes on it and looked rather boyish, but I sure wanted to wear it, and my mom didn't bat an eye. So, I decided, heck, if the kid wants to wear these socks because they are his favorite, why not? And in his words, "They look Sharp", don't they.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Not only do the socks look sharp-what a sharp lookin' boy!

chandra and miles said...

Hi Jeralyn this is Chandra Searle Fenstermaker.Do you even remember me? I came acrossed yours and Joannes blogs and couldn't believe it.It is always fun to see how people are doing hope you don't mind me takin a look.You have the cuteiest little boys.Check my blog out if you would like..

LaRae said...

I love the blue socks!! After seeing him shoeless, or missing atleast one shoe most of July, I would say you are a miracle worker getting him into shoes and socks!

Jeff said...

Oh so cute!! Nothing like getting ready for the first day of school - kind of like Christmas. VERY exciting and a just a few butterflies in the stomach!

JoMama said...

you let him wear that?! crazy.