Life Doesn't have to be Perfect To Be Wonderful
The boys had their first belt test today for Tae Kwon Do
Front snap kicks
can't you almost hear B yelling his "Hi-Ya!"
Getting that shiny new belt
Way to Go Team T!
Very cool! We've been talking about getting Lane into Tae Kwon Do...he needs an outlet for all of his energy.
I actually could hear him yelling...do you want to pay for my medical hearing bill now.
I like the tight clenching of the jaw and the intense focus. Very impressive. I didn't know they were taking Tae Kwon Do. They'll be as cool as Kip Dynamite in no time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very cool! We've been talking about getting Lane into Tae Kwon Do...he needs an outlet for all of his energy.
I actually could hear him yelling...do you want to pay for my medical hearing bill now.
I like the tight clenching of the jaw and the intense focus. Very impressive. I didn't know they were taking Tae Kwon Do. They'll be as cool as Kip Dynamite in no time!
Post a Comment