Thursday, May 21, 2009

Soft Caramel Popcorn

This is a very easy recipe

for

soft

caramel popcorn!

Caramel Popcorn

2 bags of microwaved popcorn

( I use "Light Butter")

1 cube Butter

1 cup Brown Sugar

1/2 cup Karo Syrup

Bring to a little bit of a boil.

For the softest caramel

pull it off, as soon as it gets

to a boil, it will get harder the

longer you boil it.

Pour it over

popped popcorn.

{be sure to get those unpopped seeds out,

nobody likes to lose a tooth on one of those things!}

To make

{popcorn balls}

form with wet hands.
This recipe can be halved for
1 bag of popcorn.

2 comments:

JoMama said...

Made this last night for the husband and me. GOBBLED it right up! YUM.

Michigan Roys said...

Okay, now I'm having a popcorn craving and may have to go get some to try this yummy recipe. Oh, wait... I don't have a microwave! Maybe I'll have to try it in the pan on the stove again and see if I can do it without burning it :-)