Hey that is a song! Cool, and I do like the dusty old photos. We were looking at some of ours the other day and we can't believe how young we looked. I keep telling Kyle that he REALLY robbed the cradle. Happy Anniversary!
Happy 11th! Loved the post. You and your cleverness just kill me. You're amazing. I hope Ryan knows how lucky he is. What a fantastic couple you two make.
5 comments:
how cute! you got married a year and a day before we did. Happy 11th anniversary!!!
Hey that is a song! Cool, and I do like the dusty old photos. We were looking at some of ours the other day and we can't believe how young we looked. I keep telling Kyle that he REALLY robbed the cradle. Happy Anniversary!
Happy 11th! Loved the post. You and your cleverness just kill me. You're amazing. I hope Ryan knows how lucky he is. What a fantastic couple you two make.
Congratulations you two. It was fun to see you at the reunion. I don't feel old until I look at those old pictures. Oh, well, I'm wiser now, right?
Great pictures! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment