Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wanted to Share

A Few of My Recent
{FAVORITE} Things:

This Book:

(Currently Reading)
***
[That I Can't Get Out of My Head]
Love the Sound.
***
These Self Made
Earrings

These Shoes

That I've Gazed At

Longingly,

in My Closet,

Waiting for the

Snow to Melt.

And This

Brown Paper Package,

Tied Up With String,

That My Friend

Made

and

Mailed To Me,

Containing Several Lovely Clothespins

that She Made

And I GET to USE.
I LOVE Favorite Things!

4 comments:

Amy said...

lovely. lovely. everything's just lovely.

would like to read the book now.
listened to the music.
impressed by the earrings.
wishing I had those shoes.
thinking you are one lucky girl to have such a great friend. ;) [whilst simultaneously flattered that you blogged about it.]

love you girlie.

Kristen&company said...

Love the shoes. mine are also starring at me from my closet. We'll have to wear them together and meet for lunch! K

Kristen&company said...

P. s. just today at Target I saw a super cute white and dark pink poka dot scarf that matches the cute pink shoes perfectly. It is really a light scarf and perfect for warmer weather. Kristen

Anonymous said...

Brown paper packages - truely a favorite of mothers with souls.  Cleaver Idea and so sweet and special.  My brown paper packages come from ACE hardward with nuts (and bolts):( (No strings attached)