Monday, July 5, 2010

Run for Independence

July 3, 2010
WJ 5K
For Some WEIRD Reason,
I've Always Wanted to do our
Community's July 4th 5k.
Even Before I Ever Started Running.
I just always Thought
that ONE Day,
I'd Like to Start My
Holiday off,
With a Jaunt Through the Town.
Today Was THAT Day.

[Registering]

Yes.

I Waited Until the Night Before

to Register.

That's When I FINALLY

Talked Myself Into Doing It.

Then Bright and Early,

6:15 AM to be Exact,

I Took that Jaunt

Through My Town.

[Thanks Guys. You Ran Great!]

I Did it.

The Whole Thing.

And,

I Felt Awesome.

My Victorious Return Home

To

Notes, Hugs and Cheers of My Fan Club.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You look way too good to have run a race. Love your hair and glasses. Super hot.
I started my Independance day with junk food. I think you made the better choice!

J said...

...and This coming from My Boston Marathon-er SARAH!
Didn't run with the sunglasses- just put them on for the pic cause I didn't have a stich of makeup on!
I thought about calling You and asking You how you keep youself so Lovely after 26.2 miles!

Amy said...

You go girl!