From Around My House
02.06.2011
{Controller of the Air Traffic}
And
{A Flat Likeness of 6 Yr. Old C}
Here, I Must Say a Word or Two
[or three or four]
At School the Kids get to spend a Week Being the Classroom's VIP,
and When their Week is Over, They Make an Outline of Themselves,
and Their Classmates write notes about them,
and glue the notes on the VIP's Flat Self.
I Don't Know Who Got a Bigger Head
after Reading all the Wonderful Notes-
ME or C.
They were So Nice- "He is a Good Listener"
"He is Good at Math", "He Always Raises His Hand and Follows the Rules,"
But My Three Favorite Ones:
Written by a Girl: "He Sits in Front of Me, and I Am Glad"
Another Girl: "He has a Nice Smile"
and My MOST Favorite Note:
"He is a Good Friend, and Always Includes People".
That, Right there is Something We Have Talked to Our Kids
OVER and OVER and OVER About;
{INCLUDE OTHERS}
[HOLY Smokes- he WAS Listening!]
And Lastly,
{I Don't Have a Picture of this One}
But We were Surprised and Proud of 8 Yr. Old B Today,
When He Jumped up and Shared his
Tender Little Testimony.
[I Think My Mom Ego is about to Burst]

No comments:
Post a Comment