Friday, June 14, 2013

Moving


After We Listed our House,
[See This Post]
and Showed it Like Crazy for a Week,
It was Under Contract!
So Between and Around
Soccer and Scouts and Running and School, and Karate,
and Church Duties, and the Crazy things that make Life,
We packed up and Moved on Out!
We were able to Squeeze in One more
Outside Movie Night for the Neighborhood
and We then We were Outta There!
Can We all agree that Moving is Exhausting?!
Maybe it was because we live about 10 Miles from where we are moving,
so we made a Gazillion small loads for several days,
and several late nights,
 instead of One Ginormous Load!
Thus, We've Declared that We are Never Moving, Again!
[I'm already envisioning Back Yard Prom Date Dinners,
Wedding Receptions, and Grand kids!]
 
PS
I do have a Remodel of the New Home in Mind/Coming Up,
and a Big Stash of Furniture I've been Collecting to Re-Do,
so if that's what strikes your interest,
stick around!
 


2 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Hard to move from the old one but excited to make new memories in the new one! Hooray for change!

Sarah said...

LOVE your new place, and CAN'T WAIT for the remodels and redos. You're amazing!!