My Mother's Day was Absolutely Wonderful from top to bottom!
Breakfast in Bed:
The kids had made all sorts of projects, wrote letters,
and made drawings, paintings, and bookmarks!
And according to the descriptions,
the most common used word to describe me by my kids was:
NICE
And the 7 yr old said I was "Relaxful" to be around.
I'll take all of that!
They brought me a rose that they each had picked out at the store
(with Mr.'s help of course)
red, yellow, and pink.
Mr. had also put together a little video of him asking
the kids questions about me.
It made me laugh and cry.
Crying because as I watched it,
I just wanted them to stay little for ever.
I thought to myself-
"one day, I'm going to be missing my boys so much,
and will have to take this video out and watch it to get
my "fix" of them. "
I got lots of hugs, kisses and "I Love You"s.
When I went to clean up the kitchen,
thinking full well that I knew it would
need a clean up from the morning festivities,
Spouse and the boys all stopped me from cleaning up,
and said "You aren't suppose to lift a finger!"
As I got ready for church,
my 12 yr old made me a necklace to wear.
And the younger two made me necklaces at church, too!
After Church,
Mr. and my brother in law brought my sister and I together
and served us food they had prepared-
Sushi, pot stickers, and egg rolls!
After dinner,
we were escorted downstairs to a Mother's Day Dance!
They had decorated with lights, and streamers,
and balloons, and there was even a refreshment table set up!
Each of the Kids and our Husbands danced with us!
It was wonderful!
And?
At the end?
They made a victory tunnel for us moms (my sister and I) to run through!
Who-Weee!
I'm Lucky, I'm Blessed, I'm Loved, I'm Needed,
I'm a Mom.
And I have a Wonderful, wonderful Husband.
{My boys are my Greatest and Favorite Mother's Day Gifts}
Best. DAY. Ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment